- conference fee (two possibilities):
- 500 PLN (120 €) / person – includes two nights (6-7/10/2021 and 7-8/10/2021) in double rooms, meals and conference materials (including the conference program and summaries of speeches).
- 300 PLN (70 €) / person – includes meals and conference materials (containing the conference program and abstracts of speeches), does not include accommodation
The fee should be paid to the organizer’s bank account, i.e.
61 1500 1621 1216 2001 1107 0000
title: “Conservation Conference”, name of the participant
- 15/03/2021 – the deadline for sending submissions of topics for papers / messages along with a summary
- 30/04/2021 – the deadline for sending the full text of the presentation
- 31/08/2021 – the deadline for sending applications to participate in the conference
- 30/09/2021 – deadline for submitting presentations (preferred form of presentation – Power Point)
- 30/09/2021 – deadline for paying the conference fee
Due to the preparation of the conference publication this year, please
to comply with the deadlines given above.
CONFERENCE DATE AND PLACE
National Museum of Agriculture and Food Industry in Szreniawa
ul. Dworcowa 5
October 6-8, 2021
Trzebaw, street Poznanska 1
tel.: 61 8 108 108, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org