Home » Upcoming deadlines
30/09/2022 – deadline for paying the conference fee
The fee should be paid to the organizer’s bank account, i.e.
61 1500 1621 1216 2001 1107 0000
title: “Conservation Conference”, name of the participant
Check the details
Szreniawa, 5-7 October 2022
5 October6 October7 October
Organised by the Museumown accommodation
A Conference participant consents to the use of their image in a photograph or a video, free of charge.
The Participant grants the Organiser a free license to use the recorded image in the following fields of exploitation:
1) Recording and multiplication with any known technique and distribution in any form.
2. Making available to the co-organizers of the Conference the copy or copies on which the image was recorded to be used for promotion in the context of their participation
3. Downloading into computer memory and multimedia network.
4. Duplication of the recorded image.
5. Public exhibition, display, replay, broadcast and rebroadcast, as well as making it available to the public in such a way that everyone can have access to it at a place and time of their choice.
6. Publication in the press, on websites, posters, catalogues and folders.
The Organizer reserves the right to grant a sub-license to use the recorded image to official partners of the event.
The administrator of your personal data is Muzeum Narodowe Rolnictwa i Przemysłu Rolno-Spożywczego w Szreniawie, ul. Dworcowa 5, 62-052 Komorniki
I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of participating in the Conference, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I have been informed that the provision of data is voluntary and I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent prior to withdrawal, to access, rectify, erase, restrict, transfer or object to the processing. I also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.