In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), we inform you about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights related to it.
The administrator of your personal data is the National Museum of Agriculture and Agri-Food Industry in Szreniawa ul. Dworcowa 5, 62-052 Komorniki (MNRiPR-S) represented by the Museum Director (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”). The Administrator processes personal data on the basis of applicable laws and on the basis of the consent granted; your submission of personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
2. If you have any questions about the way and scope of processing personal data within the scope of operations of MNRiPR-S, as well as your rights, you may contact the MNRiPR-S Personal Data Inspector electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the Administrator’s address.
3. The Administrator processes your personal data provided in the application form in order to organize, administer and conduct the 10th International Conservation Conference in the series Museums Problems Related to the Preservation and Conservation of Collections organized on 5-7 October 2022 by the National Museum of Agriculture Agri-Food Industry in Szreniawa, including preparing a list of participants, providing organizational information, issuing certificates of participation and for advertising and promotional purposes – on the basis of consent – Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
4. In connection with the processing of data for the purpose referred to in paragraph 3, the recipients of your personal data may include:
(a) authorised employees of the Administrator
(b) entities authorised by law
(c) entities cooperating with the Administrator to whom the personal data are made available on the basis of appropriate entrustment agreements.
5. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to fulfil the objectives set out in paragraph 3, and after that time to the extent required by generally applicable law.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data you have the following rights:
(a) the right to request access to your personal data and to rectify them
(b) the right to restrict or erase the processing of his/her data in the situations and under the conditions laid down in Article 18 of the GDPR, in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR (‘right to be forgotten’)
(c) the right to transfer personal data pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR
(d) the right to withdraw at any time prior consent to the processing of personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing which has taken place on the basis of this ground and before the exercise of the right to withdraw consent
(e) the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data as referred to in Article 21(1) of the GDPR on grounds relating to his/her particular situation as referred to in Article 21(1) of the GDPR
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR provisions.